1/3/20 Meehan Responds to Fitzpatrick Lame Attack Ad: “Thanks, buddy!”
Pennsylvania’s 1st Congressional District Candidate Andy Meehan issued the following statement on FRI JAN 3, 2020:
“On Thursday, January 2, 2020, Brian Fitzpatrick for Congress launched an attack ad against me to criticize me for, among other things, my enjoyment of hiking and fishing. Clearly, these are the substantive matters that Republicans in PA District 01 deeply care about.
And while my campaign is working hard to raise money here in PA-01, I’m grateful to Congressman Fitzpatrick for spending some of the million dollars he’s raised from DC special interests to produce this ad and boost my name recognition.
“However, there are some errors in this ad that I must correct.
1) Brian Fitzpatrick, not Andy Meehan, is Nancy Pelosi’s favorite Republican. According to the liberal group Americans for Democratic Action, Fitzpatrick votes with Nancy Pelosi more than any other Republican in Congress. https://adaction.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/2018.pdf
2) Brian Fitzpatrick accuses me of “attacking Republicans” when he has voted to condemn our Republican President Donald Trump again and again. Fitzpatrick refused to vote for Donald Trump in 2016. Fitzpatrick refused to commit to supporting Donald Trump in 2020 in a recent NBC news interview. Perhaps worst of all, Brian Fitzpatrick voted with Nancy Pelosi, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to label President Trump a “racist” in July 2019. http://levittownnow.com/2019/07/16/congressman-fitzpatrick-votes-to-condemn-presidents-controversial-tweets
3) Brian Fitzpatrick accuses me of hurting the PA-01 Republican Party in 2019. But on Election Day, Andy Meehan was working the polls all day on behalf of Republican candidates right here in Bucks County while Brian Fitzpatrick was posing for photo ops at unrelated events. Under the “leadership” of Brian Fitzpatrick, the Republican Party in Bucks County and PA-01 has suffered the worst election losses in 30 years, while Brian Fitzpatrick has remained silent. https://www.buckscountycouriertimes.com/news/20191105/democrats-takes-control-of-bucks-county-government
“Brian Fitzpatrick is scared of my grassroots, conservative campaign because I’m speaking the truth about his support for taking away gun rights, for open borders and amnesty, for letting biological men invade women-only spaces and sports, and for raising taxes. He accuses me of being a disloyal Republican, but the only reason I’m in this race is because of Brian Fitzpatrick’s disloyalty to Republican values, voters, and our President. Fitzpatrick launched this attack on the same day he refused an invitation from the Lower Makefield/Yardley Republican Committee because I was also invited.
“Brian: It’s time to stop hiding behind your campaign staff and attack ads and have a real debate.”
- PDF: http://bit.ly/MEEHAN4CONGRESS-PRESS-RELEASE-FITZ-ATTACK-AD-010320
- WEB: https://meehan2020.com/meehan-responds-to-fitzpatrick-attack-ad-thanks-buddy
- VIEW FITZPATRICK ATTACK AD HERE: Andy Meehan: Against Us, Helping Them https://youtu.be/QCXjUI2H59k
Questions or comments? Please contact Andy Meehan for Congress.
Andy Meehan is Available for Interviews.
PR Contact Name: Chris Sofield, Campaign Manager
Phone number: 267-912-1956
ANDY MEEHAN (R-PA01) IS RUNNING FOR CONGRESS 2020 IN PENNSYLVANIA DISTRICT 01 TO REPLACE CONGRESSMAN BRIAN FITZPATRICK! Congressman Fitzpatrick has voted again and again with Democrats for Gun Bans, Red Flag Gun Confiscation, Planned Parenthood, Amnesty, Obamacare, Carbon Taxes, Transgender “Rights” and publicly condemning President Trump as a “racist”. https://meehan2020.com/fitzwatch
SUPPORT ANDY MEEHAN FOR CONGRESS PA01 IN APRIL 28, 2020 REPUBLICAN PRIMARY! DONATE $50, $100, $1,000 or $2800 at https://meehan2020.com/contribute